BAKUGANROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga???

+5
DarkusSoldier
Pyrusmaster105
Unknown
Runo
Masquerade_Darkon
9 posters

Go down

The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Empty The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga???

Post  Masquerade_Darkon 13th April 2009, 5:02 pm

For quite some time, I've been stumped about the mysterious dragonoid bakugan design that doesn't seem to fit MAINLY one out of the two bakugan. Naga, due to the exact same face, or Ultimate Dragonoid due to the horn and pattern on the outer design.

Finally, it's been revealed that the bakugan is none other than...

The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? BK_CD_Naga_2

Naga has been released this whole time, and most areas say it is an Ultimate Dragonoid bakugan. They must be wrong, since this image is official from bakugan.com. Also, this means that the Ultimate Dragonoid bakugan ball has not yet been released in real life, although Alpha Hydranoid IS. This most likely means Ultimate Dragonoid is on its way after or during the release of the Alpha Hydranoid.

Another, more frightful possibilty is that the Alpha Hydranoid is only being released to differentiate between Hades (future bakugan) or itself. Meaning that Ultimate Dragonoid could be forgotten among the designers just like the regular Hydranoid bakugan.
Masquerade_Darkon
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster/Darkus Leader

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Left_bar_bleue550/999999999999The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Empty_bar_bleue  (550/999999999999)

https://bakuganrocks.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Empty Re: The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga???

Post  Runo 13th April 2009, 5:24 pm

O_O HOLD CRUD!
Runo
Runo

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Left_bar_bleue830/999999999999The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Empty_bar_bleue  (830/999999999999)

http://symphonia.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Empty Re: The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga???

Post  Unknown 13th April 2009, 5:35 pm

Runo wrote:O_O HOLD CRUD!

heheheh lol.
Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Left_bar_bleue100/999999999999The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyrusmaster105 16th May 2009, 10:07 am

True. Slap
Pyrusmaster105
Pyrusmaster105

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Left_bar_bleue10/10The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkusSoldier 4th July 2009, 1:52 pm

Alpha Hydranoid is out, I have one...as for Naga...there is only one in existence, I've seen it, and the number one brawler in the world has it. His name is Diego Baumann. He has the only Naga Bakugan in existence. It starts at 1000g's and opens like a delta dragonoid except it's wings are longer and fan out to a four prong wing set. It also has a tail that flips out from the back neat the neck. The head is like delta dragonoid but smaller and has two points off the top. It has no element on it, no matter where you look and it's a brighter white than the Haos but not pearl, it is also purple detailed on the wings and innards, it's claws are light purple and the outer ball has purple marks to look like cracks along the side of the ball. The Naga recreations will be lower g's and the infinity dragonoids will start at no lower than 700g's, though the highest they go is 1000. They've only had one prototype of infinity dragonoid, but no set model yet.
DarkusSoldier
DarkusSoldier

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Left_bar_bleue10/10The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Masquerade_Darkon 4th July 2009, 3:01 pm

DarkusSoldier wrote:Alpha Hydranoid is out, I have one...as for Naga...there is only one in existence, I've seen it, and the number one brawler in the world has it. His name is Diego Baumann. He has the only Naga Bakugan in existence. It starts at 1000g's and opens like a delta dragonoid except it's wings are longer and fan out to a four prong wing set. It also has a tail that flips out from the back neat the neck. The head is like delta dragonoid but smaller and has two points off the top. It has no element on it, no matter where you look and it's a brighter white than the Haos but not pearl, it is also purple detailed on the wings and innards, it's claws are light purple and the outer ball has purple marks to look like cracks along the side of the ball. The Naga recreations will be lower g's and the infinity dragonoids will start at no lower than 700g's, though the highest they go is 1000. They've only had one prototype of infinity dragonoid, but no set model yet.

You will now provide proof of this.
Masquerade_Darkon
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster/Darkus Leader

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Left_bar_bleue550/999999999999The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Empty_bar_bleue  (550/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkusSoldier 5th July 2009, 8:00 pm

Not like I exactly have a picture of stuff going on pre-production. But like I have said, I have seen it. And I've only seen it because I was there when Baumann was awarded it. Lotta top ranked brawlers there, too bad I got knocked out in the 6th round. Could have made it to the finals in the 10th...stupid g-power exchange...took my Darkus Exeedra down with a Monarus! Then I lost Darkus Duel Hydranoid to an Apollonir and Darkus Pearl Dragonoid to Blade Tigrerra. These guys definitely know what they are doing...then again...I was a little cocky for making it that far...and I was up against the now ranked number 2 brawler in the world...so I guess I kinda had it coming.

The event was a secluded premiere event just before the final episode of last season. It was the first ever World Tournament for Bakugan...I was invited along with a friend to come and brawl...but again I only made it so far. My friend made it to round 2 and got knocked out by Baumann. Guys a good brawler I'll give him that. I'm not half bad myself, but then again, being 11th in the world isn't all that bad is it?
DarkusSoldier
DarkusSoldier

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Masquerade_Darkon 7th July 2009, 12:56 pm

DarkusSoldier wrote:Not like I exactly have a picture of stuff going on pre-production. But like I have said, I have seen it. And I've only seen it because I was there when Baumann was awarded it. Lotta top ranked brawlers there, too bad I got knocked out in the 6th round. Could have made it to the finals in the 10th...stupid g-power exchange...took my Darkus Exeedra down with a Monarus! Then I lost Darkus Duel Hydranoid to an Apollonir and Darkus Pearl Dragonoid to Blade Tigrerra. These guys definitely know what they are doing...then again...I was a little cocky for making it that far...and I was up against the now ranked number 2 brawler in the world...so I guess I kinda had it coming.

The event was a secluded premiere event just before the final episode of last season. It was the first ever World Tournament for Bakugan...I was invited along with a friend to come and brawl...but again I only made it so far. My friend made it to round 2 and got knocked out by Baumann. Guys a good brawler I'll give him that. I'm not half bad myself, but then again, being 11th in the world isn't all that bad is it?

Fascinating story. I want to believe you, but that seems a little... exaggerated.

11th in the world is just fine.
Masquerade_Darkon
Masquerade_Darkon
Webmaster/Darkus Leader

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkusSoldier 8th July 2009, 5:23 pm

I'm not asking you to believe me. Believe it or don't, but I know if we ever came together for a real battle, just know I'd mop the floor with you an most other brawlers here.

There is another one coming up for Infinity Dragonoid's release, but no one knows when yet or even if Baumann is going to be there. That's the big thing, if he's going to show up then they will get tons more people than last year, everyone wants a piece of the world's top ranked brawler, even me...and I'm tired of being double digits! lol

I'm ready for him this time, Alpha Hydranoid and I are ready! Spin Dragoinoid and Lars Lion are ready too. I'm hoping he uses Naga, so I can take it down!
DarkusSoldier
DarkusSoldier

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jhound27 9th July 2009, 7:32 am

DarkusSoldier wrote:Not like I exactly have a picture of stuff going on pre-production. But like I have said, I have seen it. And I've only seen it because I was there when Baumann was awarded it. Lotta top ranked brawlers there, too bad I got knocked out in the 6th round. Could have made it to the finals in the 10th...stupid g-power exchange...took my Darkus Exeedra down with a Monarus! Then I lost Darkus Duel Hydranoid to an Apollonir and Darkus Pearl Dragonoid to Blade Tigrerra. These guys definitely know what they are doing...then again...I was a little cocky for making it that far...and I was up against the now ranked number 2 brawler in the world...so I guess I kinda had it coming.

Cool your 11th in the World.

I'm #1 in Ohio does that count for anything. Because both tournaments woulda been lost if I didn't have my 570 The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Gargo Even today when I have stonger bakugan he's still my prize bakugan.
Jhound27
Jhound27

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Left_bar_bleue1070/999999999999The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Empty_bar_bleue  (1070/999999999999)

http://www.bakuganbattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkusSoldier 9th July 2009, 9:38 am

Interesting, Gargonoid? Very hard for us to find here in California, only a few of my friends have one. One of the ones I keep prized is pearl dragoinoid. This is kinda what it looks like. It's only 440, so it's not my best but even though it has low g's I've come up with combos that would help it win. Whenever I did use it I ended up winning, except once...that was in the tournament. It looks kinda like this. It was one of the original releases of the bakugan ever, so it's smaller than the bakugan released now! lol
The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? 41CFDMLJFwL._SL160_
DarkusSoldier
DarkusSoldier

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jhound27 9th July 2009, 3:31 pm

Well my Garganoid may not be my strongest anymore but it's still one of my faveorites.
Jhound27
Jhound27

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Left_bar_bleue1070/999999999999The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Empty_bar_bleue  (1070/999999999999)

http://www.bakuganbattles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkusSoldier 9th July 2009, 10:17 pm

Know what you mean, same with my pearl dragonoid.
DarkusSoldier
DarkusSoldier

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

The truth about the one mystery Dragon bakugan: Ultimate Dragonoid OR Naga??? Empty naga

Post  masqerade1 10th July 2009, 11:25 am

I have a pyrus naga. Pyrus Symbol Silent Naga
masqerade1
masqerade1

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

http://www.freewebs.com/pryusdrago1

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkusSoldier 11th July 2009, 10:27 am

Naga isn't in circulation yet. I mean there is one, but it's the only one so far. What you probablly have is a Pyrus Delta Dragonoid.
DarkusSoldier
DarkusSoldier

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  lunasword 4th August 2009, 2:04 pm

wow ur a terrible liar.

lunasword

Back to top Go down

Post  masterBOA 20th February 2010, 4:42 am

I Liek Naga
masterBOA
masterBOA

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down