BAKUGANROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't look at my last topic

2 posters

Go down

Don't look at my last topic Empty Don't look at my last topic

Post  behapis 28th April 2009, 5:40 am

Name-Homer (real name) Belgin Hakic
Gender-Male
Age-13
Appearance-depend on the taste of people
Descrpition-shy boy with a hidden power
Like-honest play
Dislike-cheating
Bakugans-(13)
(Aquos)SIRENOID,LASERMAN,MANTRIS,LIMULUS,FORTRESS,PREYAS
(Ventus)MANION,BEE STRIKER,El CONDOR,MONARUS
(Subterra)HYNOID,CYCLOID,TUSKOR
Ability's-(32)
Slice Cutter: Allows your Mantris to decrease your opponent's bakugan's power level by 50 Gs.

Ability Counter: Negate your opponent's Ability Card.

Power Charge: Increase your bakugan's power level by 100 Gs. In the next battle, that bakugan may attack from any Gate Card, provided it wins this battle.

Twin Machete: Increase your Mantris' power level by 100 Gs.

Shadowscratch: Nullify your opponent's Gate Card.

Depth Tornado: Increase your Aquos bakugan's power level by 100 Gs.

Blue Stealth: Opponent's gate card is nullified, Transfers 50 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to Preyas.

Forcing Waves: Increase your Aquos bakugan by 100 Gs.

Atomic Brave: Allows Clayf to steal all power Gs additionally given to your opponent's bakugan this round.

Doom Companion: Destroy all bakugan on the Gate Card you've activated this card for.

Haos and Darkus Co-Relation: If you are a Haos bakugan against a Darkus bakugan, increase the Haos' power level by 100 Gs.

Revive: Return all of your lost bakugan to your arsenal.

Dive Mirage: Use your Aquos bakugan to move over to an adjacent Gate Card, that Gate Card is then nullified.

Ventus and Pyrus Co-Relation: If you are a Ventus bakugan against a Pyrus bakugan, increase your Ventus' power level by 100 Gs.

Marionette: Use your Mantris bakugan on the battlefield to move any bakugan over to any Gate Card you want.

Sling Blazer: Allows Mantris to move any bakugan to any adjacent Gate Card.

Pyrus and Darkus Vertical Relation: If you are either a Pyrus bakugan against a Darkus bakugan, or a Darkus bakugan against a Pyrus bakugan, increase your power level by 100 Gs.

SubTerra and Aquos Diagonal Relation: If you have either a SubTerra bakugan against an Aquos bakugan, or an
Aquos bakugan against a SubTerra bakugan, increase your power level by 100 Gs.

Darkus and Aquos Co-Relation: If you are a Darkus bakugan against an Aquos bakugan, increase your Darkus' power level by 100 Gs.

Jump Over Negate your opponent's Ability card that would decrease your bakugan's power level if you have a Ventus bakugan in the battle.

Poison Fangs: Any of your beastly bakugan can use this card. Transfer 50 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to your own bakugan. Each time that opponent's bakugan brawls, reduce it by 50 Gs for each battle.

Whirlwind: Use your SubTerra bakugan to decrease your opponent's bakugan by 100 Gs.

Nose Slap: Use your Tuskor bakugan to attack a bakugan on any adjacent Gate Card.

Air Battle: Use a flying Ventus bakugan to move to anywhere on the field, the Gate Card also won't open.

Crimson Twister: Allows your Monarus to move any bakugan to any area of the battlefield you want.

Desert Thunder: Increase your SubTerra bakugan by 100 Gs.

Solar Plexus: Allows your Ventus bakugan to nullify your opponent's Gate Card and drop their bakugan's power level by 50 Gs.

Anthemusa: If you have an Aquos Sirenoid on the battlefield, you win the round automatically.

Hot Blast: Allows your El Condor to decrease your opponent's bakugan's power level by 100 Gs.

Grand Slide: Use your SubTerra bakugan to move any Gate Card to anywhere on the field you want.

Spirit Canyon: Allows your SubTerra bakugan to neutralize your opponent's Gate Card and increase your bakugan by 100 Gs.

Distraction Buster: Negates your opponent's Ability card.

Gate Cards-(11)
(PREYAS)Character Card: Any bakugan you choose can be used as the character cards' power bonus. If you play a bakugan on this card and the same card opens with its name stated, that bakugan may double its G power level.

(MANTRIS)Character Card: Any bakugan you choose can be used as the character cards' power bonus. If you play a bakugan on this card and the same card opens with its name stated, that bakugan may double its G power level.

(TUSKOR)Character Card: Any bakugan you choose can be used as the character cards' power bonus. If you play a bakugan on this card and the same card opens with its name stated, that bakugan may double its G power level.

Super Pyrus: Switch g power levels of both battling bakugan on this Gate Card.

Intercept: Shoot in another bakugan and combine power levels with your original bakugan.

Mind Ghost: Destroy all bakugan on this Gate Card.

Triple Battle: Shoot in another bakugan and combine power levels with your original bakugan.

Trade Off: If your opponent's bakugan has 400 Gs or higher in power, you automatically defeat it.

Positive Delta: If you are a Ventus, Darkus, or SubTerra bakugan, decrease an Aquos, Pyrus, or Haos bakugan by 200 Gs. If you are a Pyrus, Aquos, or Haos bakugan, decrease a Darkus, Ventus, or SubTerra bakugan by 200 Gs. If you are attacked by one of the bakugan in your combination triangle, YOUR bakugan is decreased by 200 Gs.

Energy Merge: Transfer 100 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to your own.

Wall Lock: Neutralize your opponent's active Ability card.

[b]I hope you like it
behapis
behapis

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Don't look at my last topic Left_bar_bleue0/10Don't look at my last topic Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

Don't look at my last topic Empty Re: Don't look at my last topic

Post  super-saiyan-night-shadow 28th April 2009, 7:35 am

eoe,this is quite an improvement.........although you forot to add the Gs of each bakugan.........one of your bakugan can be at 400 gs[your guardian] and the rest must be 390 or lower,oh,and do nat make all your bakugan besides one 390[it is sooooooooooooooooo cheap]plus in addition to that you can put "x2" or "x3" .It is invalid on the card revive and you can have only 2 copies of distraction buster.plus when you get a nice,neat,good profile I will have challenge you to a brawl,and mind you I will not go easy on you..........
super-saiyan-night-shadow
super-saiyan-night-shadow

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Don't look at my last topic Left_bar_bleue260/999999999999Don't look at my last topic Empty_bar_bleue  (260/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  behapis 28th April 2009, 11:59 am

ok now i just wait for my profile to be approved
behapis
behapis

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Don't look at my last topic Left_bar_bleue0/10Don't look at my last topic Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down