BAKUGANROCKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakuganrocks Storymode My way

2 posters

Go down

Bakuganrocks Storymode My way Empty Bakuganrocks Storymode My way

Post  Davell Shun 23rd October 2008, 11:16 am

INTRO:

~~~Years After the battle with naga all bakugan returned to Vistroya all the barwlers have not forgotin there close bakugan friends all the barwlers have kids now They have Told amazing storys Of there bakugan adventrues

~~knowing These amazing storys The kids of the barwlers naturally Want bakugan of there own one day in front of all the soon to be young barwlers A star fell Through the sky all the kids of the bakugan battle barwlers wished for the same thing to have bakugan of there own little did they know there wish came true
Davell Shun
Davell Shun

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Bakuganrocks Storymode My way Left_bar_bleue190/999999999999Bakuganrocks Storymode My way Empty_bar_bleue  (190/999999999999)

http://bakuganbarwlers.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Bakuganrocks Storymode My way Empty Re: Bakuganrocks Storymode My way

Post  Davell Shun 23rd October 2008, 12:45 pm

Chapter 1 ~~Inside vistroya

" Hmm... Wavyern Do you sense that " Drago said " Yes i rember that persense all to well It is naga"Said Wavyern

Then Vistroya Began to crackle Tremendously and the once joined vistroya was split apart and a portal form the doom demension Bakugan glowing in negitive energy flew out and began to invaded the spaces

"Drago Whats happening Why are they acting like that" Wavyern Said
"It must be the negitive energy from the doom demension It's been in there mind's to long" Drago said as he flew towrads the infinaty core and used it's power to speak in a Magnified voice

"Listen to me this is Ultimte Pryus Draginoid All Guardians gather the bakugan in your space to the center

In less than a hour all bakugan were in the slient core "Drago Whats going on here I demand an explation" Said Ultimte Hydranoid

"It's Naga somehow he survived in the doom demension and now he used the power of negitive energy to brainwash all those bakugan but we've sealed off the entrace to the center so Said drago

"Whew so were not in Danger Geez i was In the middle of a Bath Dragie" Preyas said
"Indeed i was most shocked when you gave that order Dargo" Angleo said as he trasformed to diablo "Oh yeah right i wish they would come in here i'll destroy em" Said Diablo

Then the blocked entraces blew open A boy led the Army of Negitive solders a boy dressed like masqurade He chackle as he threw the doom card behiend all the bakugan "UHGH!! Who are you Human" Said Drago " I am your Worst Nightmare" Said The boy Before he was sucked into the portal he caught a glimse of naga Returning form the doom demsion

~~

And so Once Agian Card's And bakugan Rained from the sky The Chlidren of the bakugan battle barwlers must inharit the skill's of there parent's so that they can save vistroya and defeat naga as there parent's did 30 years ago.................

Last edited by Davell Kazami on 6th November 2008, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Davell Shun
Davell Shun

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Bakuganrocks Storymode My way Left_bar_bleue190/999999999999Bakuganrocks Storymode My way Empty_bar_bleue  (190/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Davell Shun 6th November 2008, 12:46 pm

Chapter 2 The falling stars

~~~~~~

"Hey Dad can you tell me another story about bakugan" said Davell Kazami this was the son of Shun Kazami
the barwler of ventus who helped defeat Naga and save the world

"why not on dan's test to become the soldier of pryus he had to battle everyone our battle came and once it began it was intense" Said Shun

it was 20 years after the ordeal shun had settled down with Alice and they had a son Davell Kazami Shun spared no deatail's Davell's mouth drooled over the excitement at the same time he felt intensely dissapponted
that he didn't have any bakugan

then a call from alice "Davell wash up for dinner Shun can you help me set the table" Said alice
"Awww man it was just getting good fine mom" then he scampered off to the bathroom As Shun set the table Alice could tell something was borthering him

"Shun what's wrong" Said Alice "Alice have you ever felt like something from your past is going to come back but worst?" Said Shun It Happend in a flash A Scream from Davell and Alice Shun Flew to alice's side It stoped shaking Then they both rushed upstairs to check on davell and there it was the whole bathroom was destroyed

They grabbed Davell and walked back to the living room and Turned on the T.V "In breaking new Raining meteor's there are no injeries but there have been report of screaming metor's and shrinking metor's Either way The Mayor assurse's you that there's no need to worrie Shun left the room

wondering something screaming and shirinking metor's there could be no way he Searched and Searched and he could see it sitting right there was a green ball that looked all to furmilur and then it happend it Spoke

"Hello Shun long time no see" it said There was no mistaking it "Hello.... Skyress" Shun said
Davell Shun
Davell Shun

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkPrinceOfAwesome 12th November 2008, 2:27 pm

((Sick of this. It's "brawlers" not "barwlers". You have NEVER spelled it correctly.
DarkPrinceOfAwesome
DarkPrinceOfAwesome

Location : Haos Blade Tigrerra - 6/ Haos Delta Dragonoid - 5/ Haos Lunarus - 3

Character sheet
$BakuBucks$:
Bakuganrocks Storymode My way Left_bar_bleue275/999999999999Bakuganrocks Storymode My way Empty_bar_bleue  (275/999999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down